Fetch Robotics partners with NKC Australia to bring the latest AMR technology.
Headquartered in San Jose, California, Fetch Robotics is the pioneer of On-Demand Automation — the only solution that deploys safe, reliable, and versatile Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) for the warehousing and intralogistics markets in just hours. The result is demonstrable improvements in throughput, efficiency and productivity within both commercial and industrial environments — all while working alongside others.
● Award-winning intralogistics automation company
● Founded 2014 by recognized leaders in robotics
● Headquartered in Silicon Valley
● Inventors of the world’s first Cloud Robotics Platform
● Named as a Leader in IDC MarketScape for Autonomous Mobile Robots for General Warehouse Automation 2019
● Recognized by Fast Company in the category of Most Innovative Company – Robotics 2019
● Awarded the AI Breakthrough Award for Best Overall Robotics company 2019
● Named to The Supply & Demand Chain Executive 100 Top Supply Chain Transformations (SDCE 100) 2019
● Named as a Technology Pioneer by the World Economics Forum 2018
The Fetch Cloud Robotics Platform provides the only Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) solution that deploys in hours vs. days or weeks and addresses multiple applications – including material handling and data collection – with a common, unified, cloud-based platform. We offer turnkey and extensible systems that safely find, track, and move anything from parts to pallets in warehouses, factories, and distribution centers.
Check out Fetch Robotics main website for more information